I had the opportunity to craft the interface for Citibank mobile app (android & Ios). The sketches here show my design methodology. I start by sketching on whiteboard or paper the initial user flows and IA for a Citibank app feature. They illustrate part of my collaborative design process with copywriters, UX's, and Creative Director.
These designs are part of "Lock your Card" " project for iOs and Android.
• Lead the look & feel of new features such as "Lock your card", "Track your New Card", and "Setting Up Profile & Preferences".
• Lead and advocate for doing solid interface & modern interaction models research before executing.
• Design not just one but multiple design solutions to solve interface problems.
• Follow & push the Citibank Design Language
• Solid knowledge of iOs & Android UI kits
• Participate/Present design reviews internally to team and product owners.
• Establish a team efficiency by introducing Zeplin to Creative Director & Developers.
• Challenge UX & IA to improve overall user experience.
• Involved in the Agile Methodology to achieve team efficiency by having daily stand ups & "scrum" boards.
• Collaborate & support UX team by concepting and sketching user flows, entry points, and light site/app architecture.
• Helped formalized a design process by having internal design reviews,
sitting down with my copywriter to align designs with messaging, updating project manager on design request from stakeholders.
• Led and foster a design culture within the team by scheduling and leading weekly design inspiration meeting.
• Introduced an efficiency by using ZEPLIN to submit design specs to developers. (see last 3 slides)
Credit: Joe Jennings + Brooke Halls